Search results for Ledyard   
Refine your search
Subject (Personal)
Emerson Street (Palo A... (6)
University Avenue (Pal... (6)
Palo Alto (Calif) -- H... (5)
Palo Alto (Calif) -- H... (2)
Professorville (Palo A... (1)
Show more...

Creator (Personal)
Clee, A (1)
Miller, Guy C (1)

Date Created
1893 (1)
1898-09 (1)
1933 (1)
1998-01 (1)
ca 1920 (1)

Results 1-7 of 7 item(s)  Page 1 of 1 : ( <<  1  >> ) :: Previous : Next
Select All : Clear All : Add to Favorites
 Image: Title: Subject (Personal): Description:

1. University Avenue at Emerson Street, 1893 University Avenue at Emerson Street, 1893 Parkinson Lumber and Hardware is on the left side of Emerson Street. The Ledyard Building is on University Avenue to the right.

2. Miller Building on Corner of Emerson Street and University Avenue, 1933 Miller Building on Corner of Emerson Street and University Avenue, 1933 Building begain as Ledyard Building in 1893. It houses a hotel. On the right is the University Creamery. The Miller Building was replaced in 1933.

3. Emerson Street & University Avenue, 1898 Emerson Street & University Avenue, 1898 Horses and carriages in front of Ledyard and Marten buildings.

4. 1017-25 Bryant Street, 1998 1017-25 Bryant Street, 1998 Colonial Revival, Augustus Murray House, Professorville, English and Colonial Revival, Z. O. Field and Francis K. Ledyard, builder. Apartment house built in 1893.

5. Miller Building (aka Ledyard Building), ca 1920 Miller Building (aka Ledyard Building), ca 1920 Located at University Avenue and Emerson Street. Businesses shown are hotel, creamery and shack with "EPPS" on it.

6. The Miller Building, Emerson Street and University Avenue. The Miller Building, Emerson Street and University Avenue. The former Ledyard building to be demolished.

7. Miller Building, Emerson Street and University Avenue Miller Building, Emerson Street and University Avenue Formerly the Ledyard Building scheduled for demolition.
Select All : Clear All : Add to Favorites
Results 1-7 of 7 item(s)  Page 1 of 1 : ( <<  1  >> ) :: Previous : Next
© 2010 Palo Alto Historical Association | Contact Us  ^ Top ^